We have received your work order.
Please help us to be efficient with our day by following the instructions below.
- Please have your vehicle in between 8am to 9am on your appointment day.
- Please leave your keys in the vehicle.
- Since we have the work order we have what we need to proceed with work and there is no need to come into the office unless you would like to. If we have any questions, we will give you a call. We have a small office staff and this allows us to keep working as efficiently as possible.
- Please DO NOT BACK UP OR PARK YOUR VEHICLE other than at the STOP sign.
- Please have all storage compartments & windows locked.
- Please make sure entry door can lock and that we have keys for the door & compartments.
- All appointments are for drop off …..waiting is not permitted.
- Waiting in the vehicle or living in the vehicle while we are working on the vehicle.
- Also, restrooms are for employees only. Thank you for understanding but with today's health concerns we need to keep the restrooms private.
THERE WILL BE A CHARGE TO CALL IN TO ANY EXTENDED WARRANTY CONTRACT FOR COVERAGE OR FOR INSPECTION.